The term of the collective labor agreement is: June 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023.
Main points of the collective labor agreement for primary education 2022-2023
- There are new salary tables that are equal to the salary tables in secondary education.
- The year-end bonus has been structurally increased from 6,3% to 8,33%.
- There is again a binding allowance. This also counts towards the pension accrual. For OOP-ers in the highest step of scale 9, the allowance is €263,94 gross. For teachers in the highest rung of their scale, it is € 1591,09 gross. For (deputy) directors in the highest step of scale 12: € 1591,09 gross and for (deputy) directors in the highest step of scales 13 and higher: € 263,94.
- There are extra allowances and benefits for school leaders and oop'ers, check the agreement for the exact amounts.
- AOb- driver Thijs Roovers explains the new agreements in a vlog and also answered the five most frequently asked questions about the agreement in which the pay gap has been closed
- As of 1 July 2022, all employees will receive a structural salary increase of 4,75 percent and a one-off payment of 500 euros gross for a full-time job. The rest in proportion
- In August 2022, a new law on parental leave will come into effect, under which all Dutch people will be entitled to a 70 percent compensation. In primary education, this goes even further: employees are paid 415 percent for the first 75 hours of parental leave in the first year of the child's life.
- Primary education will receive 65 million euros for professionalisation. The emphasis is mainly on basic skills, such as language and math. Employees can continue their education in these two areas. The money is used in the same way as the work pressure resources: the team at school decides what to spend it on
- Download the agreement with all the details below.
- Curious about your new salary? do the salary check of the AOb and see what your payslip will look like.
The more members, the stronger we stand in the negotiations for your collective labor agreement. And, when you are a member, you have a say and you can influence this. We also organize meetings for members around the (new) collective labor agreements, so that you can make optimal use of them. In addition, as a member you have many other benefits, such as the right to legal aid for your work and income and the Education magazine on your doormat every month.
Become a member
In primary education, teaching staff has an individual budget for professionalisation. This amount is proportional to the working time factor. With 1 FTE, it concerns 500 euros and two hours per working week. Educational staff can choose for themselves how they spend the training budget and discuss this with their employer. Prefer to save? This is also allowed in consultation with the employer and can be for a maximum of three years. Knowing more? Look in article 9.3 of the collective labor agreement.