The collective labor agreement for primary education runs from 1 January to 31 December 2021.
Main points collective labor agreement primary education 2021
- Teachers, educational support staff and school leaders will receive a pay increase of 2,25 percent. All employees will receive this salary increase with retroactive effect to January 1, 2021. The increase will affect all benefits that exceed the statutory minimum
- In December 2021, the year-end bonus will be increased once from 6,3 to 6,5 percent
- The negotiators will discuss further in the next collective labor agreement round about the distribution of the 500 million euros to -partly- close the pay gap.
- The structural amount of 500 million euros will go to, among other things, targeted remuneration agreements for oops, teachers and school leaders. Special attention will be paid to secondary special education and to offering career prospects
- De AOb continues to emphasize politically that more structural money is needed to completely close the pay gap
- Read the entire news item with a comment from AOb-driver Thijs Roovers via
- Download the Negotiating Agreement with all the details below
In primary education you are entitled to two hours per week of individual professional development in a full-time job. This time is separate from team training and can be saved up to training days. Furthermore, there is an average of at least 500 euros per school (2020 euros in the years 2021 and 600) per FTE available for these training courses. The staff section of the participation council decides how the total budget is distributed.