The collective labor agreement for primary education runs from 1 March 2019 to 1 January 2022 at the latest. In the autumn of 2020 it was announced that teaching staff extra end-of-year bonus will receive in 2020. The collective labor agreement is effective 1 January 2021 tacitly renewed. In February 2021, the unions and employers' organization will have a PO council their CLA commitment exchanged.
Main points of the collective labor agreement for primary education 2019-2020
- Teachers, educational supporters and school leaders will receive a salary increase of 1 percent from January 2020, 4,5
- In February 2020, all teaching staff will receive a bonus of 875 euros gross for a full-time job. The rest will receive the bonus pro rata
- A one-off supplementary payment in February 2020 that equates to one third of the monthly salary in January 2020 for a full-time job
- New job descriptions for the most common positions for oopers, such as teaching assistant, teacher support worker, speech therapist and janitor. It makes it easier for oopers to progress to higher salary scales, because two new positions with salary scales 5 and 6 are added. Currently, oops are often stuck in salary scale 4.
- New job descriptions for Directors and Deputy Directors that do justice to the more complex tasks
- An individual training budget of 600 euros per year in 2020 and 2021 for all teaching staff
- All school boards have a 'from-work-to-work policy' to maintain as much employment as possible. The transition allowance expires
- Read whole news item about the collective labor agreement for primary education.
- In May 2020 it was announced that school boards will be given more time to review the job descriptions of educational support staff. They have until November 1 due to the corona crisis. Read the message about it Through this link. Download the flyer with tips for a higher salary here.