The collective labor agreement has a term from April 1, 2022 to April 1, 2023
Main points of the hbo negotiation agreement 2022-2023
- Education staff will receive a wage increase of 2022 percent as of June 4
- In June 2022, all employees will receive a one-off payment of 600 euros gross for a full-time job. The rest will receive this in proportion to the employment
- The unions and employers endorse the importance of a fund for employees who have been disabled for a long time due to long covid
- The unions and employers are taking more time to realize a vitality pact - to enable older employees to reach the state pension age in a healthy way and to provide better guidance to new employees.
- No new agreements have been made about the workload. Everything that has been agreed in this regard in the collective labor agreement 2021-2022 will remain in force. This concerns:
# Mr's from universities of applied sciences update the existing workload plans. They must take into account working online since corona and make agreements about the availability of workplaces for working online, the number of hours of computer work and the right to inaccessibility.
#The mr's test whether higher professional education employers give their staff realistic task assignments. Which means people should be given enough time and resources to perform their tasks
- Read the news item via † Download the Negotiating Agreement below
- In April 2022 it became clear that the supporters of both the unions and the employers have agreed. The collective agreement is therefore final. Read the news item.
The more members, the stronger we stand in the negotiations for your collective labor agreement. And, when you are a member, you have a say and you can influence this. We also organize meetings for members around the (new) collective labor agreements, so that you can make optimal use of them. In addition, as a member you have many other benefits, such as the right to legal aid for your work and income and the Education magazine on your doormat every month.
Become a member
CLA agreements for training
Universities of applied sciences must annually spend at least six percent of their total annual income on professionalization. Managers make agreements with teachers and support staff about the training activities and record this in writing. Do you have an employment contract of 0,4 FTE or more? Then you are entitled to XNUMX hours per year to work on your competence. Employees with a smaller employment contract get fewer hours. The employers must ensure that these hours in the annual job are exempt. If you have to retrain on the instructions of the employer and cannot refuse this, the employer must reimburse one hundred percent in time and money.