The collective labor agreement has a term from January 1, 2021 to April 1, 2022.
Main points of the collective labor agreement for HBO 2021-2022
- Education staff will receive a wage increase of 2022 percent as of February 2
- In November 2021, all employees will receive a one-off payment of EUR 880 gross for a full-time job. The rest will receive this in proportion to the employment
- Mr'en from universities of applied sciences update the existing workload plans. They must take into account working online since corona and make agreements about the availability of workplaces for working online, the number of hours of computer work and the right to inaccessibility.
- The mrs test whether higher professional education employers give their staff realistic task assignments. Which means people should be given enough time and resources to perform their tasks
- Before 1 April 2022, the parties to the collective labor agreement will examine schemes to properly guide new employees and relieve their workload, and to enable older employees to reach the state pension age in a healthy way.
- Read the news item via this link. Download the Negotiating Agreement below. The final collective labor agreement is being worked on
CLA agreements for training
Universities of applied sciences must annually spend at least six percent of their total annual income on professionalization. Managers make agreements with teachers and support staff about the training activities and record this in writing. Do you have an employment contract of 0,4 FTE or more? Then you are entitled to XNUMX hours per year to work on your competence. Employees with a smaller employment contract get fewer hours. The employers must ensure that these hours in the annual job are exempt. If you have to retrain on the instructions of the employer and cannot refuse this, the employer must reimburse one hundred percent in time and money.