The negotiators of the AOb, other unions and the VO council reached a negotiation agreement on 9 April 2020 for a new collective labor agreement in secondary education. Due to the corona crisis, the focus was mainly on agreeing a pay rise. April 17th the sector council voted, which includes about fifty members who work in secondary schools, with the agreement.
Main points of the current collective labor agreement
- The salaries will be increased retroactively from 1 March 2020 by 2,75 percent.
- In June 2020, a one-off gross payment of 750 euros will be awarded in proportion to the amount of employment.
- The end-of-year bonus will be increased by 0,6 percent to 8 percent.
- During the term of this CLA, the CLA parties will evaluate the current exemplary positions for the support staff. Where necessary, the example functions are updated.
- School boards now provide an introduction program for starting school leaders, including the time required for this.
- The number of steps in scale 12 for support staff will be reduced from 1 to 2020 as of 16 August 12, in accordance with the LD scale.
- As of 1 August 2021, staff in both special and public secondary education will receive a temporary contract for a maximum of two years, unless an employer foresees problems on the basis of the multi-year training policy (usually as a result of downsizing). Then the employer can - with the consent of the (p) mr - give temporary contracts for a maximum of three years.
- Read the news item in which AObdirector Henrik de Moel explains the agreements via this link.
- Download the CLA booklet via this link.