The collective labor agreement runs from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021. This collective labor agreement has been extended until a new collective labor agreement has been drawn up. read this message about that.
Main points of the 2021 collective labor agreement
- Salaries will be structurally increased with retroactive effect from 1 October 2021 by 1,8 percent for all education employees
- Employees receive a one-off payment of 800 euros gross for a full-time job. The rest will receive the benefit pro rata. The duration of the employment contract in 2021 also counts towards the amount of the one-off payment. This benefit is pensionable. See calculation examples below in the frequently asked questions
- An amount has been chosen instead of a percentage with the one-off payment as compensation for the period 1 January to 1 October 2021. This is more favorable for colleagues with a lower income, they receive more for an agreed amount than a percentage
- De AOb focuses on politics to get structural investments for secondary education. Wages must be even better and the workload must be lower. Read here the letter that the AOb sent to the formation table
- In this news item light AOb-driver Jelmer Evers agrees to the agreements from the agreement
- Download the collective labor agreement booklet below
The more members, the stronger we stand in the negotiations for your collective labor agreement. And, when you are a member, you have a say and you can influence this. We also organize meetings for members around the (new) collective labor agreements, so that you can make optimal use of them. In addition, as a member you have many other benefits, such as the right to legal aid for your work and income and the Education magazine on your doormat every month.
Become a member
CLA agreements for training
Every year, ten percent of staff funding is spent on professional development in terms of time and money. As a teacher at a secondary school you are entitled to at least 83 clock hours and you can decide for yourself how those hours are used. Both teachers and educational support staff receive a budget of 600 euros per year for training. Educational assistants are entitled to at least forty clock hours. Training instructed by the employer is fully reimbursed in time and money.