How much will you advance? View on AObeducationsalary.nl
The pay gap is closed. on AObEducationalaris.nl shows you quickly and easily how much you will improve in salary. Also for non-members.
The pay gap – the difference in salary between primary school teachers and their colleagues in secondary education – has closed. What does that mean to you? You can see that on AObeducationsalary.nl† (The salary checker was down on King's Day due to a technical malfunction. This has now been resolved - apologies for the inconvenience.)
Note: AObeducation salary is a calculation tool that allows you to see what your salary will be per month.
- The year-end bonus and the binding allowance are not included, except in the month of the year in which they are paid.
- The labor market allowance from NPO funds is often not included, which depends on the sector and school where you work.
- The labor market allowance for (deputy) directors has not yet been added to the salary of the A and D scales.
– The ministry has communicated a salary increase of 440 euros per month (with a full-time appointment). That includes all surcharges and calculated over a longer period† This is not the amount that you will receive extra in the short term.
– Keeps the salary check no account for a new periodical in the following school year.
- AObeducational salary remains a calculation tool, whereby we approach as closely as possible what you receive per month. Ultimately, of course, what you get on your pay slip applies.
Become a member!
Send the link of the website AObEducationalaris.nl especially to your colleagues who are not members of the AOb, because they can also check their new salary there. And become a member naturally. Because if there's one reason for a AObmembership, then it must be this historic victory, says AOb- director Thijs Roovers: “This has taught me that uniting is the only way to force improvements. We have forgotten that in the Netherlands, joining a trade union, but the power of big money reigns and the voice of the workplace is not listened to enough.”
AOb-driver Thijs Roovers: 'Unification is the only way to enforce improvements'
According to Roovers, a lot still needs to be done in education. “For example, the teacher shortage is far from being solved. I'm ready to face it, but I need your help. Become a member now. I cannot say it more clearly.”
Knowing more? Also read: 'Five answers about the new collective labor agreement for primary education'