De AOb presented the negotiation agreement for a new collective labor agreement SLO in mid-January 2021. Due to the corona crisis, the negotiators did not submit large wish lists and the consultation was limited to two subjects: the wage section and the collective days off. Download the complete collective labor agreement below.
The term of this CLA is: 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2022.
Main points from the current collective labor agreement:
- It is a two-year collective labor agreement
- All employees will receive a structural salary increase of 2,5 percent from January 1, 2021 and 2 percent from January 1, 2022.
- The article about collective leave days (article 19 paragraph 2) will be amended. With effect from 2022, one day will be designated as a collective day off on the day after Ascension Day.
- Three days (24 hours) are added to the non-statutory leave balance. The leave is allocated pro rata for part-time employees. Employees can record this in the usual way.
- For 2021, a number of six collective leave days will apply (the day after Ascension Day and five days between Christmas and New Year's Day), as decided by the management on 1 October 2020 and agreed with the works council on 20 October 2020.