In March 2022, the negotiators reached a negotiator's agreement for a new collective labor agreement with the Working Conditions Education Consultancy Group (GAO). The CLA parties intend to agree on a new successive 2023 CLA well before the expiry of the term.
The new CLA 2022 has a term of one year: from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022.
Main points Collective Labor Agreement for Educational Consultants 2022
- Employees at education consultancies will receive a structural salary increase of 3 percent as of April 1, 2022
- In the event of a positive operating result, the profit sharing increases to a maximum of 5 percent. This was previously a maximum of 4 percent
- The repair of the third year of unemployment is extended
- Some textual adjustments have been made as a result of changes in legislation and regulations, such as the introduction of partially paid parental leave as of 2 August 2022.
- The parties to the collective labor agreement will discuss updating the job classification system and an appropriate remuneration policy
- The entire text of the collective labor agreement will be online soon