Sector consultant MBO region Northwest
As a sector consultant you have a lot of contact with members and schools / institutions in your area. You clarify what the AOb wants to achieve. You listen carefully and you see how things are going there. That broadens your view. You discover what keeps our colleagues busy so that de Algemene Onderwijsbond can get started with that.
Sector consultants combine a job in education with work for the AOb. In one school you build on the relationship with the union, in the other you strengthen this bond. And you participate in national and regional campaigns.
As a sector consultant:
- you can convince, bind and build
- you can use the AOb promote enthusiastically
- you are flexible and customer-friendly
- you can work independently
- are you a networker
- give you information
- you have basic knowledge of educational and legal concepts and employee participation
- you are a member of the AOb and employed in primary education, secondary education or in secondary vocational education and higher professional education
- you have good communication and social skills
- you sometimes work irregular hours
- you like to stay informed of developments in education and the AOb
- you are in possession of a driver's license
What does the AOb?
Training, guidance and a professional, enthusiastic team of colleagues. Knowledge of the latest developments in your sector and the opportunity to really contribute to this yourself. It concerns a position of 4 hours per week for secondary vocational education for the duration of the 2021-2022 school year, with the option of extension of one year at a time. The school board will receive an amount to pay for your replacement. Your employment size and salary remain the same.
Vacancy in secondary vocational education
In secondary vocational education, we are looking for a sector consultant for the province of Noord-Holland for 4 hours a week. Interested? Mail your letter with motivation and CV to
rayon.northwest @aob. Nl for the attention of Petra Vogel. For more information call: 06-462 055 69