General board member for the Green Wave
The Green Wave is an active movement within the AOb that stands up for young and starting teachers. We make our critical voice heard in a positive way. The Green Wave board consists of 6 teachers from different sectors. The board members work largely on a voluntary basis, but do have a number of hours that are divided among themselves.
Who are we looking for?
A new board member who functions well as a member of a team, but is not afraid to express his own opinion if necessary. He/she has sufficient time to be able to seriously fulfill this position.
- PR and communication with members/young teachers
- Representation in media, trade union and politics
- Organizing local/online activities for starters/young teachers
What can the Green Wave offer you?
- You get 'a look behind the scenes' with regard to the administrative organization within the AOb and Groene Golf as an advocate
- You can gain board experience
- A valuable network, a wealth of experience and a good addition to your resume
- The possibility to follow relevant courses and training at AOb
- Presence at the General Assembly and Sector Councils of the AOb and relevant meetings
What do we ask?
- Connection at the Green Wave for at least 1 year
- Consultation and brainstorm once every 4 weeks
- Commitment to organizing meetings for young teachers
- Working in VSO, MBO, HBO, WO and/or working in the North, South or Southwest district is an advantage.
Send your resume and a short motivation before July 1 to green wave @aob. Nl