Board members wanted sector board primary education region East and South
Do you want to represent the voice of your colleagues from primary education and influence the AObpolicy for this education sector? Then apply for it AOb-sector board on behalf of the Eastern Netherlands region (provinces: Overijssel, Gelderland and Flevoland) or Southern Netherlands (Limburg, Noord-Brabant). You remain employed by your school, the AOb pays out four hours a week to the school so that you can commit to union activities.
We are looking for two board members for the sector board. The position for the South region will start on August 1, 2021 and will run until August 1, 2023. The other vacancy is for a position in the East region. You will start on August 1, 2021 and this position will run until August 1, 2025. As a member of the sector board, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Establishing policy that is established on the basis of commitment between central management and sector management
- Maintain contacts with the district and contribute to organizing association activities within your region
- Maintaining contact with other sectors, groups and departments about matters relating to secondary education
- Prepare and participate in the meetings of the AOb-sector council po, sector board po and po-breed
- Organizing and chairing the preparatory sector council meetings for primary education in the districts (online)
- Participate in working visits
- Reading documents on employment conditions and educational content in primary education
- Keeping in touch with the supporters
- Carrying out other organizational tasks, such as participating in campaigns
- The submission of proposals and / or amendments made by the General Assembly of the AOb are being treated
Do you want to be a candidate? Then send your application in writing to sector management po@aob. Nl Prefer more information first? Please also send an email to the email address.